The IAC, as a volunteer-based non-profit-organization, gratefully accepts donations and contributions. These contributions enable us to carry out research and further enrich our educational activities. They also form a vital part of the support that allows us to:
- Print new books and translations
- Offer our classes in new cities and countries
- Provide free information to the public
- Build new research laboratories and other infrastructure at our research campus in Portugual, and
- Carry out many other projects that help enhance people’s lives.
Here are some ways of supporting IAC:
- Fundraise a specific project or make a general donation*.
- Become an IAC Member.
- Become an IAC volunteer or a ‘Friend of IAC’.
* In the USA, IAC is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
This post is also available in: Italian