Short Thematic courses (3 hours)
Short thematic courses and workshops explore a broad range of topics related to IAC's core research themes. They are typically three hours long. Some have prerequisites, but most do not.
Most are the result of significant original research and investigation by the instructor teaching the course. The remainder, a minority, are 'Institutional,' meaning that they are based on important themes presented in books by conscientiology researchers, but are not taught by the original researcher or author.
Please see below for a complete list of short thematic courses and workshops.
Course list & Links to course pages..
- Altered state of Consciousness
- Consiciential Identity: the way to self pacification and world peace
- Customized body - Macrosoma
- Energetic and Consciential Hygiene
- Evolutionary Duo
- Evolutionary Intelligence
- Extraphysical Bait
- Extraphysical Environment and Paratechnology
- Extraphysical Hometown
- From Human Relationships to Consciential Relationships
- Human Potential: An Approach Centered on the Consciousness
- Identifying Your Complications and Your Complexities
- Inversion and Existential Recycling
- Job Satisfaction and Holomaturity
- Our Evolution
- Overcoming the Factors that May Hinder the Conscious Projection
- Overcoming Holothosenic Pressure
- Parapsychic Reeducation
- Psychic Signals
- Stages of the "Continuous Consciousness State"
- The Consciousness at the Adolescence
- Thoughts, Feelings and Emotions
- Understanding the Subjective Mechanism of the Parapsychic Phenomenona
- Vibrational State
- Who, what, where of existential inversion