Relevant to those with no experience or knowledge of this phenomenon, as well as those who have previously had OBEs and want to learn more, this production provides much needed information and clarification. It combines computer-generated special effects with cutting-edge information designed to demystify the OBE. It also presents methods for producing the phenomenon as well as for mastering bioenergy (a.k.a. vital energy, chi).
Through a captivating fictional plot, it offers substantiated high-quality information and firsthand experiences by real OBEers, making the entire presentation both entertaining and educational.
The DVD includes:
- Techniques for producing an out-of-body experience;
- Techniques for bioenergy (chi) control and psychic protection ;
- Description on the sensations that accompany the out-of-body experience;
- Discussion on the benefits of OBEs ;
- Footage of individuals recounting firsthand their personal out-of-body experiences, and having their experiences analysed by experts;
- Comments on the different types of out-of-body experiences;
- Notes on the scientific research conducted to verify the out-of-body experience phenomenon;
- An interview with Waldo Vieira, MD, arguably the foremost researcher in this area;
- Four specially designed classes;
- Seven scenes containing special effects showing energy techniques and stunning out-of-body travels.
A young man, who has no previous knowledge of psychic phenomena, spontaneously has an out-of-body experience that causes him to begin searching for possible explanations. He soon discovers a great deal of scientific research regarding out-of-body experience and goes on to participate in many discussion groups, classes and exercises.
During his voyage of discovery he hears other people describe their experiences and subsequently gains a deeper understanding of the process based on his classmates experiences and the teachers input into the interpretation of these experiences.
Video Production Background
This video was conceived by experienced researchers of the IAC. It was produced in the U.S. thanks to the help of friends and students who volunteered their time. It is a multi-cultural production: the cast is made up of two people from the U.S., one from Canada, four from Brazil and others from Spanish-speaking countries. The cast is composed mostly of actual IAC instructors and students. Nonetheless, a few characters are played by professional actors. The video - in VHS format - was originally produced and distributed in English and Spanish. So, all the instructors, students, and actors had to speak both languages.
The goal of this project is to educate interested individuals on aspects vital to their understanding and mastering of OBEs. The video also attempts to dispel the misconceptions so often associated with the phenomenon.
Although the primary purpose of the video is to convey as much information as possible, the producers endeavored to have an end result that would be engaging. Thus, a plot was used to present the information in an enjoyable manner. The main character of the story, Charlie, asks questions and has reactions typical of those who are in his condition, and the way IAC classes are conducted is shown accurately.
To purchase this special DVD, please contact your nearest IAC office.