Author Waldo Vieira, MD Author Bio - Waldo Vieira
Pages 1,232 including 43 full colour plates illustrating the projected consciousness and associated phenomena
Dimensions 8½" X 11¼" in hard cover
Weight approximately 3 kg.
Languages available in English and Portuguese
Projectiology is the most comprehensive book of its type in the world today and a definitive source of technical data on the out-of-body experience, psychic phenomena and the non-physical realities of life. Projectiology is also a complete guide to the development of energetic self-control and psychic awareness and an invaluable reference work describing interaction between the physical and non-physical worlds. (Click here to see the index of subjects, including the onomastic, geographical, and remissive indexes Index of Subjects).
The basis of Projectiology
Projectiology's content is the culmination of more than 30 years research by physician and author Dr. Waldo Vieira M.D. and is the basis upon which the science of conscientiology is founded. Projectiology and conscientiology are neo-sciences that investigate the consciousness from a multidimensional perspective, researching beyond the superficial Newtonian-Cartesian paradigm of conventional science to include all its manifestations. [Click for more information about the sciences of projectiology & conscientiology Sciences of projectiology & conscientiology].
First published in 1986, Projectiology extends to 1,248 pages divided into 525 chapters across 18 principal sections, drawing on more than 1,907 bibliographies in 18 different languages and includes a self-contained mini-dictionary of more than 3,300 subject-specific entries.
Using a systematic, scientific approach, the author examines the implications of the multi-dimensional realities of human life, describing the experience of the consciousness inside and outside of the human body, the process of lucid projection (or out-of-body experience) and our relationships that span each of the dimensions in which the consciousness manifests. The book also explains how the attainment of lucid projectability is an inevitable milestone in the evolution of every consciousness.
Projectiology is an ambitious taxonomy, classifying an unprecedented variety of non-physical phenomenon, their individual characteristics including technical analyses, cause and effect and relationships of these phenomena with one another.
Projectiology is a seminal work that provides significant opportunity for every individual with a desire to understand their own reality more deeply.
Content [click here to see the table of contents in pdf format Content]
Subjects analysed and defined include:
• the scientific foundations of conscientiology
• the phenomena, applications and benefits associated with projections
• altered states of consciousness
• cosmoethics and universalism
• a variety of 40 paranormal phenomena
• the vehicles of manifestation of the consciousness
• types of conscious projections
• the stages of the projective experience
• techniques to provoke lucid projections
• the departure of the consciousness form the physical body
• the extraphysical period
• relationships of the projected consciousness
• characteristics of non-physical beings
• return of the consciousness to the physical body
• the post-projective waking state
• types of projections
• experiences outside of the body
• the conscious use of bio-energies (personal vital energy)
Author : Waldo Vieira Author Bio - Waldo Vieira