In addition to the Consciousness Development Program (CDP), IAC offers a broad array of courses, seminars, and workshops. Some are just two to three hours in duration, others span multiple days, and some run for an entire year. They generally either focus deeply on a particular theme, or offer an opportunity for a deeper experiential immersion. While some are only open to Consciousness Development Program graduates, the vast majority are open to members of the public who have not yet taken an IAC course. The non-core courses are highly recommended for individuals who are interested in a specific theme but not yet ready to commit to the CDP, and likewise for CDP graduates who are looking to further their knowledge and benefit from the ideas and insights that typically arise in IAC educational contexts.
Please click below to learn more about the types of non-core courses.
- Short Thematic courses (3 hours) – shorter courses on a specific theme
- Intensive Thematic courses ( 5 – 8 hrs) – more in-depth courses on a specific theme
- Immersion Courses
- Consciential Spa – 7-day immersion at the IAC Campus in Portugal – not to be missed
- Personalized and Private Activities
- Convergence (Annual event) – multi-day event at the IAC Campus in Portugal that typically includes several multi-day courses and symposium
Non Core Course Calendar: Calendar – Event Filter