IAC Connect – Consciousness and Design – a walking tour with discussions and interactive activities.
June 1 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm PDT
Time to be announced (weather dependent). This interactive and fun activity aims at investigating the perception and experience of design and its impact on consciousness. With “Grand Consciousness Experience”, the tour will explore one mile stretch of North Grand Avenue in Downtown Los Angeles, with our consciousness lenses on. Our stops will include:
- Ramón C. Cortines School of Visual and Performing Arts (Exterior)
- Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels
- Grand Park
- Dorothy Chandler Pavilion (Exterior) and Plaza
- The Walt Disney Concert Hall Lobby & Garden
- The Broad Museum (Exterior)
- MoCA courtyard sculpture and fountains
- California Plaza & Angel’s flight
- Grand Central Market
- Moderate level of physical activity.
- Wheelchair accessibility restrictions may apply to the Walt Disney Concert Hall’s Garden and the Grand Central Market.
- Bring sufficient protective gear – sunglasses, sun protection clothing and hats, comfortable walking shoes and hydration.