Certificate in Bio-Energy at the IAC Campus
August 4, 2018 - August 12, 2018
This course provides technical and advanced training for the personal qualification of healers, coaches, researchers and curious students in general, interested in the understanding, mastery, assistantial and self-therapeutic application of bioenergy (chi / prana / life force).
Participate in the most comprehensive certified course on bio-energy (chi, prana, life force) currently on offer. A week-long retreat, with very practical workshops, for a total of 90 hours of expert tutoring by senior researchers and authors Nanci Trivellato and Wagner Alegretti.
You will learn how to identify, feel and control bio-energies in an optimised environment and with full awareness of how the process works. This course is aimed at the general public interested in these topics, as well as healers, coaches and therapists who want to further develop their mastery of energy and its advanced application.
The program provides a wide array of activities to enhance the dynamics of the course, didactics, training and solidification of learning. Beyond theoretical classes and individual practical exercises, in pairs and in group, the 90 hours scheduled for the course also includes the bioenergetic scanning of field of energy, analyses and debates, tests and laboratorial sessions convergent to the experiential settling of knowledge.
The content ranges from the conceptual foundation of diverse forms of energy to the technical and advanced study of the 12 important chakras in human manifestation. It also deepens leading-edge concepts connected to energosomatics, the technical application of bioenergy in the physical and non-physical dimensions, and how to read your own, or other people’s, energies. Consequently, the immersion provides essential tools for the individual endeavor of achieving a state of being free of intrusion.
|Within the wide array of topics that will be discussed, included are:
- Concepts of energy and bioenergy
- A scale of the types of energy
- Auras and access to the auras of advanced extraphysical consciousnesses
- Chakras: anatomy, physiology, patholgoy, asepsis and therapy.
- Viobrational State: taxology of the vibrational state, or resonance of the energy body – demystification, types and clarifications
- Technique for achieving the Vibrational State: attributes, mastery and overcoming obstacles
- Energetic signage: technical analysis and strategies for development
- Development of your energy body and achieving balance
- Useful and balanced para-psychism: development and case studies of psychic abilities
- Interdimensional assistance: coupling, assimilation, de-assimilation, assistantial lucid bait, energetic transmission and case studies
- Ectoplasm: technical foundations, complexities and case studies
- Techniques and advanced optimizations of exteriorization of energies
- Voltaic arc: types (craniochakral and others) and applications
- Paratechnology: types, applications and examples
- Energetic shower: energetic springtime and cycles of energetic springtime
- Shielded chamber: how to shield your bedroom or your home from unwanted intrusion
- Lucid application of energies in the evolutionary duo: challenges and techniques
- Bioenergetics and sexuality: implications, healthy and pathological aspects
- Energetic fields: formation, characteristics, couplings and immersion
- Taxonomy of couplings: support for self-deintrusions (types of non-physical mentors and types of intruders)
- Advanced research: bioenergetics technology, neurological detection of the VS, detection of bioenergy through nuclear magnetic resonance, and vibrostasiometry
- Cosmoethics in the application of energy
- Fundamental notions of consciential epicentrism
- Becoming intrusion-free: measuring your intrudability, pillars of the pro-intrusionlessness stamina, pathway to becoming free of intrusion
- Assistantial extraphysical reurbanization
The course includes original ideas derived from the research and experience of the instructors, taking advantage, in part, of the ample and matured content of the following courses and respective research specialties:
- Energosomatic Parapsychic Evaluation (EPE) – researched since 2002 and in activity since 2004
- Bioenergetic Attunement – in activity since 1998
- Chakras: Tools for Self-knowledge – researched since 1989 and course taught since 1996
- Cosmoethics – researched since 1992 and course taught since 1997
- Vibrational State: Mastering the VS and the VELO – researched since 2002 and course taught since 2010
- Evolutionary Duo in Practice– researched since 1991 and course taught since 1997
- Ectoplasmy and Paranormal Phenomena – researched since 1984 and course taught since 2000
- Lucid Energizer: Advanced Application of Energies Exteriorization– researched since 1984 and course taught since 2012
- Mechanisms of Parapsychic Phenomena – researched since 1994 and course taught since 2000
- Goal: Intrusionlessness – researched since 1993 and course taught since 2003
- Paratechnology and Paraecology – researched since 1984 and course taught since 2002
- Neuroconscientiological Research of the VS – researched since 1992 and course and presented since 2009
- Parapsychic Signals – researched since 1991 and course taught since 2000
- Bioenergetic Theory and Practice – researched since 1984 and course taught since 1991
- PENTA in Practice: a Multi-experiential and Multidimensional Approach – researched since 1996 and course taught since 2001 VIP Training – since 2005
Certificate: Participants will receive a certificate upon completing the course, as well as a full syllabus.
Target audience: Although the course is open and timely for anyone interested in bioenergies, it is especially recommended for practitioners, researchers, healers, coaches and those who aspire to become free of intrusion. Also instructors and instructor candidates of consciousness studies.
Pre-requisite: module 4 of the IAC’s Consciousness Development Programme.
Structure and pedagogy: The course is composed of theoretical classes and practical exercises ranging from the basic to the advanced. Planned exercises include bioenergetic scanning of fields, cosmo-analyses, self-analyses, debates and laboratorial sessions.
Instructors: Wagner Alegretti and Nanci Trivellato, with monitoring and support by a team of IAC instructors.
Duration: 9 days (from Saturday to Sunday), totaling approximately 90 hours of course activity.