International Congress on ConsciousnessInternational Academy of Consciousness2018-12-23T01:33:18+00:00
The International Congress on Consciousness (ICC) is one of IAC’s key initiatives. The ICC is an open forum that brings together researchers from a myriad of scientific and research backgrounds.
Past researchers who have presented at the ICC include:
- Brenda Dunne and Robert Jahn (ICRL and Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research lab)
- Jim B. Tucker (University of Virginia)
- Pim van Lommel (Rijnstate Hospital, Holland)
- Federico Faggin (Federico and Elvia Faggin Foundation)
- Thomas Campbell (The Monroe Institute)
- Stuart Kauffman (University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania)
We are still planning the exact dates and location of our next ICC. Be sure to check this page in the future to stay up-to-date on the next ICC!
Videos and Publications of Past Congresses
Websites of Past Congresses