The International Congress on Consciousness (ICC) is one of IAC’s key initiatives. The ICC is an open forum that brings together researchers from a myriad of scientific and research backgrounds.
Past researchers who have presented at the ICC include:
- Brenda Dunne and Robert Jahn (ICRL and Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research lab)
- Jim B. Tucker (University of Virginia)
- Pim van Lommel (Rijnstate Hospital, Holland)
- Federico Faggin (Federico and Elvia Faggin Foundation)
- Thomas Campbell (The Monroe Institute)
- Stuart Kauffman (University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania)
We are still planning the exact dates and location of our next ICC. Be sure to check this page in the future to stay up-to-date on the next ICC!
Videos and Publications of Past Congresses
- Click here to watch clips from our 2nd ICC, held in May 2017 in Miami, Florida.
- Click here to order a copy of the Proceedings of our 1st ICC, held in May 2015 in Evoramonte, Portugal.
- Click here to watch interviews from our 1st ICC.
Websites of Past Congresses
- Click here to see the page for our previous Congress which was held in May 2017 in Miami, Florida.
- Click here to see the page for our first Congress which was held in May 2015 in Evoramonte, Portugal.