Note: The book will be shipped from the USA. The shipping fee will be charged separately, and the amount will vary according to the country of destination.
A very comprehensive work, which compiles many studies, theories, and techniques on the out-of-body experience (astral projection, astral travel) and psychic phenomena to date.
With 525 chapters and over 1,000 pages, this volume provides a wealth of information on the subject matter. It also serves as a thorough guide to the development of energetic self-control and psychic awareness, and is an invaluable source of material on the astral worlds.
The contents of Projectiology are the culmination of 30 years of bibliographical investigation by the author.
- 1,907 bibliographic entries from sources in 18 languages
- 54 varieties of paranormal and psychic phenomena
- 37 techniques for producing astral projections
- Numerous practical tips to facilitate astral projections
- Techniques to consciously sense and utilize bioenergies (chi, prana, vital energy, subtle energy)
- 68 applications and benefits of the astral projection / out-of-body experience
- Discussions on the characteristics of non-physical dimensions and non-physical beings (entities)
- Discussions on the characteristics of the non-physical body (astral body)
- Studies of different types of astral projections
- Explanations of the key phases of the out-of-body experience
- Discussions on the altered states of consciousness
- Compilation of scientific research on the out-of-body experience
Waldo Vieira, MD (1932-2015) was a Brazilian author, medium, physician and dentist. He began his career in the Spiritist religion as a recently graduated medical doctor.
In 1955 he met the famous Brazilian medium Chico Xavier and the two co-authored several books on Spiritism, founded their Spiritist centre, practiced philanthropy and did voluntary medium work, including psychographies.
Around 1966, Vieira left the Spiritism to develop his own views on the subject. He then began studying themes related to parapsychology, like astral projections and altered states of consciousness
The first edition of the book Projectiology was published in 1986 and was revised in 1992