Retrocognitions: memories of past lives and experiences between lives.
A Retrocognition is commonly known as a memory regression or past life regression. It is a parapsychic phenomenon characterized by the recollection of events, places and/or people related to past experiences. The memories can be from past physical lives or the periods between these.
The most important thing is not to remain trapped in the past, but rather, use these memories as a source of self-knowledge that allows us to better plan and optimize our future.
Some of the topics covered are:
- Retrocognition or past life memory mechanisms
- Factors that predispose or inhibit Retrocognitions
- Techniques to have a Retrocognition
- Types of Retrocognitions: spontaneous, forced/induced and generated at will
- Benefits and precautions regarding retrocognitions
- Retrocognition as an evolutionary tool
- Retrocognitions, simulcognitions and precognitions