The Consciousness Development Program (CDP) is the IAC’s signature course for helping individuals to understand who they are beyond the physical body, how to have an out of body experience with control and lucidity, and many deep topics related to psychic abilities and the evolution of the consciousness. The coursework includes comprehensive theory and practical techniques to experience a greater reality encompassing consciousness, energy, and realities of a non-physical context.
The program is 37.5 hours long and includes 15 classes: 10 theoretical lectures and 5 practical sessions (2.5 hours each) to put into practice the out-of-body experience techniques explained in class under the supervision of a qualified and experienced instructor. Each class includes a practical energy exercise.
The table on the right includes all upcoming CDP start dates: in person, online, and intensive.
Click here to filter on all CDP programs and find the right one for you (you can filter by location and language, as well as modality “online, in person” and other options).
About the Program
The CDP provides comprehensive, high-quality information on several topics, including:
- A rational approach to spirituality and consciousness which will empower you to participate and learn about these topics with maturity and critical thinking.
- Multidimensional reality, or the broader ecosystem of energy, consciousness, and evolution in which our physical dimension operates.
- Cosmoethics, or factors for determining the correct personal conduct in this reality and all possible realities.
- Energy, or the basic informational building-block of reality, and how we shape it and are shaped by it.
- Your intimate life plan and strategies to fulfill your purpose and spiritual commitments in this life.
The CDP will provide direct, practical techniques imparting several benefits, including:
- Developing awareness and control of your energy system.
- Activating and unblocking your chakras and energy system.
- Remaining lucid during the transition outside of your physical body.
- Sharpening lucidity and clarity during your out-of-body experiences (often mistaken for unusually lucid dreams).
- Cultivating resilience and fortitude in the face of ill, imbalanced, or toxic energies that may frequently afflict your emotional or mental states.
- Expanding and solidifying your innate condition of peacefulness, balance, and well-being.
To better understand the CDP, below are some common questions and answers about the program.
Am I ready to take the CDP? The CDP has no pre-requisites. If you are interested and motivated to learn and experience, you are warmly invited to attend.
Can I take the CDP online? Yes, you can! In addition to our in-person program, we have a modified 30-hour online program. Click here to see all upcoming dates for the CDP Online (just filter by selecting the “online” category and your preferred language).
Who teaches the CDP? Our instructors have undergone a rigorous and long-term training process to be qualified. They have all had out-of-body experiences (some since childhood, others more recently, and all with an emphasis on the lucid control of the experience).
Is there a self-paced learning option for the CDP? At this time, the CDP is only offered in person or online, with an instructor in real-time. This allows students to ask questions and interact directly with the instructor, no matter how they take the CDP. We are working hard to bring a self-paced option to our students later this year, and hope to make this available to you soon. Stay tuned!
Where can I learn more about the CDP? If you would like to learn more before registering to attend the CDP, you can start by checking out our Free Introductory Lecture.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Click edit button to change this text.